Bali Private Tour Snorkeling at Menjangan Island
Bali Snorkeling Trip to Menjangan Island is a small unspoiled island accessible only by boat. It is part of the Bali Barat National Park, and it is forbidden to spend the night there.
It will take 3.5 hrs to reach the harbor at around 6.30 am and you will head directly to Menjangan Island. On the way, we can see the sunrise over the beautiful Bali National Park and also Mount Ijen from the boat.
You will be snorkeling for approximately 2 hours in 2 different locations, You will see many, many colorful fish and much coral life.
Breakfast will be served on the boat at Manjangan Island.
After snorkeling, we will serve you lunch at the harbor before heading to Munduk Waterfall, and Asah Gobleg Village to view the Twin Lakes.
Snorkeling Menjangan Tour Price :
*snorkeling and all the equipment (diving not included but you can negotiate with Panji as required)
what to bring: – bathing attire and a towel – sunblock – anti-mosquito lotion
Please note this trip will start at 3 a.m. OR 6 a.m. from your hotel.
Please choose the earlier time of 3 am which is better for traffic and a lot more fish can be seen in the morning.
? How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email ([email protected]), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
? Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, Entrance Fee, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and any other expenses which not mention above.
If you want to change or customize your trip itineraries, better you should check the Bali Driver Tourism Coverage Map Area at the following link here..