ALING-ALING WATERFALL-BEDUGUL-SUNSET TANAH LOT TOUR
Aling-Aling Waterfall – Bedugul and Sunset Tanah Lot Tour take you initially through a relatively flat rice field country. As we climb higher into the mountains the rice padis become smaller and also terraced on the mountainside.
Bedugul – Tanah Lot Tour Highlight:
- 07.30: Leave The Hotel
- 10.00: Aling-Aling Waterfall (short trekking, sliding and jumping at the waterfall)
- 13.00: Wanagiri Hidden Hill
- 15.00: Ulundanu Bratan Lake (You can have lunch)
- 17.00: Tanah Lot Temple for Sunset
- 19.30: Reach Hotel
Walking through the rice fields the warm sunrise is the beginning of your trek with nature. You will see the local people who work in their rice fields. It interesting to observe they still use traditional methods to work in their lands. Climbing some stairs for about 10 minutes, you will find Aling- Aling Waterfall which is 32 meters in height. You can feel the sacred atmosphere and silence as you enter the area of the waterfall. However, you are not allowed to swim in the river because it has powerful streams. Also, the local people also want to keep the holiness of the waterfall so that no one is allowed to swim in this area.
Natural Watersport – Jumping and Sliding
After enjoying the beauty of Aling Aling Waterfall, you will continue walking through the river in about 5 minutes so that you can find the place to get back the adventurous spirit in yourself. In this area, you will find three different waterfalls that become 1 area; they are the Kroya waterfall that is commonly used for waterfall water slide from 12 meters of height, the Kembar Waterfall where you can experience waterfall cliff jumping from 10 meters of height, and Pucuk Waterfall where you also can jump from the height of 16 meters.
Our journey continues to Wanagiri Hiden Hill just 30 minutes from the Gigit waterfall. Located in Munduk, an out-of-the-way village about two hours north of Ubud, Wanagiri Hidden Hill is punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan. There’s a human-sized bird’s nest, an Indonesian interpretation of the Eiffel Tower and a giant swing overlooking the water below. The Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali swing is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed and soon becoming one of the most photographed places in Bali! So whether you’re a photographer or just a social media fanatic.
Serene Lake Beratan fills the ancient crater of Mount Batukaru. Here the local people honor the Goddess of the waters, Dewi Danu. The delightful small temple of Ulundanu Temple dedicated to this Goddess is built on a small promontory on the lake.
We will stop for lunch at Pacung Rice Terrace.
After lunch and the last stop is Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most famous temples. This 16th-century temple is built on black lava rock 200 meters offshore. Tide permitting, you can walk across the beach to the temple. Tanah Lot for sunset is very popular.10 – 11 Hours The tour will start at 07:30 AM
Aling-Aling Waterfall – Bedugul – Sunset Tanah Lot Tour Price :
Pax USD AUD IDR
1 Pax 89 129 1,155,000
2 Pax 113 163 1,460,000
3 Pax 136 197 1,765,000
4 Pax 160 230 2,070,000
5 Pax 191 275 2,475,000
6 Pax 214 309 2,780,000
7 Pax 238 343 3,085,000
8 Pax 267 388 3,490,000
9 Pax 292 423 3,795,000
10 Pax 316 456 4,100,000
11 Pax 355 512 4,605,000
12 Pax 378 546 4,910,000
13 Pax 402 580 5,215,000
14 Pax 425 614 5,520,000
15 Pax 449 648 5,825,000
16 Pax 472 682 6,130,000
17 Pax 495 715 6,435,000
18 Pax 519 749 6,740,000
19 pax 542 783 7,045,000
for more than 19 person please discuss with panji
? How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (email@example.com), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
? Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, Entrance fee, Aling-aling waterfall short trekking, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entry fee, and any other expenses which not mention above.