White Water Rafting – Tanah Lot – Uluwatu Tour
The tour will start at 7.30 AM
White Water Rafting – Tanah Lot – Uluwatu Tour – Highlight:
- 07.30 am : Leave The Hotel
- 09.00 am : White Water Rafting at Ayung River
- 12.00 pm : Lunch at Ayung River finish point
- 14.00 pm : Tanah Lot Temple
- 16.00 pm : Padang – padang beach
- 17.00 pm : Uluwatu temple to see sunset
- 19.00 pm : BBQ seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay
- 21.00 pm : Reach Hotel
Our next stop Its time for an adrenaline tour White Water Rafting at Ayung River. In this place, we will enjoy lunch before rafting. To enjoy rafting on the Ayung river you will travel along the 12 km track or about 2 hours from the start point to the finish point. During the track, we guarantee you will not be bored. You also will not be wasted to spend 2 hours just to paddle it. Because at some point, you will find a spot that tests your guts. The main attraction of rafting in Ayung is the relief of Ramayana’s story along 1 km river wall.
(Note: to save time we will bring you lunch at the ATV finish point but you can always take the quick lunch here because it included).
And then Tanah Lot temple is something every Bali traveler should put on their bucket list. Watching the day come to its end behind this iconic temple in the ocean can be such a wonderful experience. There’s only one problem: it gets super crowded. One million tourists flock to Tanah Lot each year – and with good reason. This unique offshore temple is unlike any other; a Hindu shrine perched on a rocky outcrop that is accessible by foot when the tide is out but appears more like a floating structure at high tide.
Padang – Padang Beach is the most favorite place to travel. And that is the reason for the tourists to vacation to the Bali island because this place has the most beautiful beaches. Local people call this beach with the name Labuan Sait Beach, is one of the most famous surfing spots in Bali. The location of this beach is on the north-western coast of the island’s Bukit Peninsula.
Uluwatu Temple has several temples pesanakan, the location of this temple is close to the main temple. Each of these temples has a propinquity with Pura Uluwatu, especially on its piodalan days. Uluwatu Kecak Dance is a typical Balinese dance performance that tells about Ramayana. describing the Ramayana story as a row of apes helping Rama against Rahwana.
And at the end of the tour, we will drive to Jimbaran Bay. At this beach, we will stop for a fresh BBQ seafood dinner on the famous Jimbaran’s white sandy beach with your table right on the beach.
All you have to know about this tour
Estimated time 10 – 11 Hours
White Water Rafting – Tanah Lot – Uluwatu Tour Price :
for more than 19 person please discuss with Panji
? How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (email@example.com), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
? Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, White Water Rafting Fee, Buffet Lunch at White Water Rafting Finish Point, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Breakfast, Dinner, Kecak fire dance ticket, and any other expenses which not mention above.