Sunset at Tanah Lot – Tegenungan Waterfall – Ubud Tour
Sunset Tanah Lot, Tegenungan waterfall, Ubud Tour Gunung Kawi Temple, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Monkey Forest Ubud and Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple is a Sightseeing Tour Package that will invite you to enjoy the beauty of Bali in five different areas at once. This package is what we make for those of you who have a short vacation in Bali. So by enjoying these five different areas, you can already witness the traditions, nature, and beauty of the island of Bali.
The tour will start at 8.00 am
Sunset Tanah Lot – Tegenungan Waterfall – Ubud Tour – Highlights:
- 9.30 – 10.00 am: Tegenungan Waterfall
- 11.00 – 12.00 pm: Gunung Kawi Temple
- 12.30 – 14.00 pm: Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Lunch)
- 14.30 – 16.00 pm: Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.30 – 18.30 pm: Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
- 19.30 – 20.00 pm: Reach Hotel
The first stop is the Tegenungan Waterfall is isolated but has become a popular tourist attraction to explore and relax. It is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that is not situated in highlands or mountainous territory. The amount and clarity of the water at the site depend on rainfall but it contains green surroundings. Besides being able to enjoy the scenery, in this place we can also swim. The waterfall includes varying highs that can be climbed after the descent downstairs to reach it. This attraction also features a viewing point to the jungle and waterfall at the main entrance.
Our next stop is the Gunung Kawi Temple. At the bottom of a lush green river valley lies one of Bali’s oldest and largest ancient monuments. Gunung Kawi consists of 10 Candi(shrines) – memorials cut out of the rock face in imitation of actual statues. They stand in awe-inspiring 8m-high sheltered niches cut into the sheer cliff face. On the northern outskirts of Tampaksiring, a sign points east off the main road to Gunung Kawi. The views as you walk through ancient terraced rice fields are as fine as any in Bali.
And then to The Tegalalang Rice Terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafes near the ledge offering their ware.
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Its official name is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary or Balinese Mandala Suci Wenara Wana. This place is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long-tailed Monkey.
Tanah Lot Temple this temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the stone seen amidst the ocean. It is a sea temple located at Braban village Tabanan, it has a fascinating view of the temple and also the ocean, a standard vacationer and a social image for photography and general exoticism? The temple is built on the rock with a 3-acre size and reachable in a few minutes by walk because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with a spectacular view of the sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
All you have to know about this tour
Estimated time 10 – 11 Hours
Sunset Tanah Lot – Tegenungan Waterfall – Ubud Tour Price :
|1 - 4 Person||46||67||600,000|
|5 - 7 Person||54||78||700,000|
|8 - 10 Person||65||94||850,000|
|12 - 14 Person||84||122||1,100,000|
|15 - 19 Person||100||144||1,300,000|
for more than 19 person please discuss with Panji
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, MIneral Water, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entry fee, and any other expenses which not mention above.
Entrance fee on each place :
- Tegenungan IDR 20.000
- Gunung Kawi IDR 50,000
- Tegalalang IDR 10,000
- Monkey forest IDR 80.000
- Tanah Lot IDR 60.000
? How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )