Nusa Dua Water Sport Uluwatu Temple
Nusa Dua Water Sport Uluwatu Temple Tour, This trip is full day tour which cover southern of Bali areas. Bali tour packages that we have designed for you to enjoy various interesting sights at the beach and water sport activities also on this tour experience the temple at its most memorable during a sunset visit and watch a traditional Kecak dance and Fire dance as the sunsets.
Pick up at 09:00
Place Cover :
- Parasailing adventure, banana boat and jet ski
- Gunung Payung beach
- Padang Padang / Suluban beach
- Uluwatu temple for sunset and watch kecak and fire dance
- BBQ seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay
- Back to your hotel at 21:30
- No hidden fee
Not include: any food, hotel, airfare ticket
- Please contact Panji by Email (email@example.com), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
? Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Things To Do
- Parasailing adventure, banana boat and jet ski,
- Challenge yourself to fly over clear waters with a Jetovator, flyboard or parasailing
- Challenge your skills in sliding, dipping, and turning through the waters on a high-speed banana boat and jet ski
- Skip over thousands of stairs by taking a shuttle bus
- Exploring the stunning views of Gunung Payung Beach from the air
- Explore the pristine coral reefs with crystal clear water of Gunung Payung Beach should not be missed
- Take amazing picture with Gunung Payung beach giant cave
- Stop by the famous Padang-Padang Beach which is located quite hidden with beautiful views of the beach!
- Take some instagramable pictures for your best experience!
- Enjoy the beauty of the sunset from Uluwatu Temple and watch the Kecak Dance with a sunset panorama!
- This activity is perfect for romantic couples who want a place to dine and enjoy the sunset
- Enjoy a variety of freshly cooked seafood dishes as the sun sets over the horizon
- Choose from a variety of seafood packages to suit your taste