Watching Dolphin at Lovina Beach-Short Trekking at Aling-Aling Waterfall and Bedugul Tour
Dolphin Sunrise Tour 1 not only visit at Lovina beach, but we also will visit other tourist attraction in Bali north side. The first location is Lovina beach, the other destinations trekking at Aling-Aling Waterfall, Wanagiri Hill and Ulundanu Temple at Bratan Lake.
Dolphin Sunrise Tour 1 Highlight:
- 03:00: Leave The Hotel
- 05:45: Watching Dolphin at Lovina Beach
- 08:00: Breakfast
- 09:30: Short Trekking at Aling-Aling Waterfall (short trekking, slide and jumping at the waterfall)
- 11:00: Wanagiri Hiden Hill (selfie point and swing)
- 12:30: Buffet lunch in Ulundanu (drink include hot tea and hot coffee)
- 14:00: Ulundanu Temple at Bratan Lake
- 16:00: Reach Hotel
Travel to Lovina Beach, an exciting trip to the northern part of the Island to explore the north coast right at Lovina beach. Dolphin watching will be the main activity. The beach is safe for swimming as the water is relatively calm.
Walking through the rice fields with the warm sunrise will become the beginning of the trekking in nature. You will see the local people who work in their rice fields. It will become an interesting view because they still use traditional methods to work in their lands. Bypassing some stairways about 10 minutes, you will find Aling- Aling Waterfall with 32 meters of height. You can feel the sacral and silence as you enter the area of the waterfall. However, you are not allowed to swim in the river because it has powerful streams. Besides, the local people also want to keep the sacral of the waterfall so that no one allowed to swim in this area. Click Here to know more about the Aling Aling Waterfall story.
Natural Watersport – Jumping and Sliding
After enjoying the beauty of Aling Aling Waterfall, you will continue walking through the river in about 5 minutes so that you can find the place to get back the adventurous spirit in yourself. In this area, you will find three different waterfalls that become 1 area; they are the Kroya waterfall that is commonly used for waterfall water slide from 12 meters of height, the Kembar Waterfall where you can experience waterfall cliff jumping from 10 meters of height, and Pucuk Waterfall where you also can jump from the height of 16 meters.
Our journey continues to Wanagiri Hiden Hill just 30 minutes from the Gigit waterfall. Located in Munduk, an out-of-the-way village about two hours north of Ubud, Wanagiri Hidden Hill is punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan. There’s a human-sized bird’s nest, an Indonesian interpretation of the Eiffel Tower and a giant swing overlooking the water below. The Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali swing is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed and soon becoming one of the most photographed places in Bali! So whether you’re a photographer or just a social media fanatic.
Serene Lake Beratan fills the ancient crater of Mount Batukaru. Here the local people honor the Goddess of the waters, Dewi Danu. The delightful small temple of Ulundanu Temple dedicated to this Goddess is built on a small promontory on the lake.
Dolphin Sunrise Tour 2 Price :
for more than 19 person please discuss with Panji
What to bring: sandal, sports shoes, sunblock
? How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
? Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, Entrance Fee, Dolphin watch fee, Breakfast, Buffet lunch, trekking at Aling – aling waterfall, Wanagiri selfie fee Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Dinner, and any other expenses which not mention above.