Discovering West Nusa Penida Broken Beach, Angel Billabong, Temeling Natural Pool, Klingking Beach, and Paluang Cliff
Discovering West Nusa Penida Tour will bring you to another side of Nusa Penida. Hiding spectacular views, we will invite you to discover them all. This Bali tour package will include the visits to Broken Beach, Angel Billabong, Klingking Beach, Paluang Cliff and Temeling Natural Pool where you can swim!
After picking you up at your hotel at 06:00, we board to Nusa Penida Island from Sanur Harbour. The first Bali sightseeing destination is Broken Beach. It is a little cove offering an incredible view. It’s called Broken because of the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean, highlighting the cove. The arch at this beach has been formed over many years and is now a gorgeous landscape.
Just a couple minutes’ walk from Broken Beach, you will find a magical spot Angel’s Billabong. This is a crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean on the east coast of Nusa Penida. The crystal clear water allows you to see the patterns and textures beneath the surface of Bali sightseeing which is very natural but beautiful. Angel Billabong – is the final estuary of the river that empties into the island of Nusa Penida. The estuary of the river has very clear and calm water. Besides, there is a beautiful fault that forms a green turquoise pond. At the bottom of this estuary, there is a yellow-green rock that adds more to Angel’s Billabong’s beauty.
Klingking Beach and Paluang Cliff
After visiting Angel Billabong, you will be shocked by the cliffs of a Tyrannosaurus Rex shaped by Klingking Beach. When you look down, you will see beautiful green rock formation sticking out of the deep blue ocean, the white sand beach, and the massive limestone cliffs. After trekking down the stairs you will find a set of even steeper stairs, which lead to the beach. Meanwhile from the Paluang cliff, you can see the other side of Klingking cliff, along with the little green island next to it.
Temeling Natural Pool
Going to the next stop Bali private tour, this one is tucked away in the middle of the forest Temeling is actually a naturally formed pool with crystal blue waters. You can peacefully float on an inner tube, scale the surrounding rocks for a thrilling cliff jump, or lay by the quiet beach just a few stairs away. To reach this place, we will need to go by motorbike from the car parking area of around 15 minutes.
After being satisfied to swim, we will go back to Nusa Penida Harbour at 17:00. Arriving at Sanur Harbour, we then continue to drop you off to your hotel with memorable times.
The driver would pick you up at the hotel and would meet you at the hotel lobby at 6:00 am
- 08:00 am Arrive at Sanur port to do Check-in & Preparation
- 08:15 am Departure to Nusa Penida island would Take around 30 – 45 minutes to arrive at Nusa Penida island
- 09: oo am Arrive safely at Nusa Penida port, Driver would hold a sign of Your name at the port.
- 09:30 am Broken Beach
- 10:00 am Angel Billabong
- 11:00 am Kelingking Beach and Paluang Cliff
- 12:00 pm Lunch (Own Expense)
- 3:00 pm Tameling natural pool (you can swim here)
- 04:30 pm Tour Completely done and the driver would bring you to the Nusa Penida port to do Check-in.
- 5:00 pm Departure From Nusa Penida Port to Sanur port.
- 5:45 pm Arrive at Sanur port and driver would transfer you back to your hotel stay.
? The price is inclusive of private pick-up and drop, private car in Nusa Penida island, fast boat fee return, private tour at the island, entrance fee, fast boat insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, and English speaking driver (our driver will be your tour guide and photographer)
? The price is exclusive of Lunch, Swing, and Personal Needs.
? What to bring: comfortable clothes, rubber shoes, sunglasses, sunblock, towel, cash, hat, camera, a set of dry clothes.
? How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel stay, the number of persons who do the trip.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day ( 24 Hours ) before for cancellation.
- Please have breakfast at the hotel before leaving
- Children 3 years old above will be charged the same rate as adult
- The infant would be free of charge
- Infrastructures in Nusa Penida are underdeveloped so you will have a bumpy ride on some of the routes within the island.
- Sanur Is Traditional harbor so you might get wet when boarding or get off the boat it is recommended to wear shorts or beachwear
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, elders, and people with a medical condition
? Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
The price is inclusive of private pick-up and drops, fast boat fee return, private tour at the island, parking fee, entrance fee, insurance, mineral water, and English speaking driver.