Two Days In Nusa Penida
Complete East and West Nusa Penida Tour Package will bring you a complete adventure! Join us to discover the secluded gems of Nusa Penida Island, from the east to the west side. This Bali tour package will include 2 days and satisfy your travel desire. Starting from crossing to Nusa Penida on day 1, we will have a complete visit to Crystal Bay, Broken Beach, and Angel Billabong. After having your lunch, the journey continues to Temeling Natural Pool and be wrapped by Klingking Beach.
On day 2, the Bali sightseeing tour starts by seeing sunrise at Tree House Molenteng. Then we will have another beach journey to Diamond Beach. After having breakfast, we will bring you to discover Atuh Beach and then Peguyangan Waterfall. After having a lunch break, we go to the last Bali destination, Giri Putri Cave Temple. Then we will bring you back to Sanur Harbour.
Just like its name, Crystal Bay has crystal clear water, making it easy for divers to view and enjoy the Bali sightseeing nature of underwater. Not only the beauty of its coral reefs but also the various kinds of sea creatures. This bay also offers white sand beaches, tall palm trees, hammocks, fresh coconuts and there can even be found local’s boats that you can round up.
Broken Beach is a little cove offering an incredible view. It’s called Broken because of the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean, highlighting the cove. The arch at this beach has been formed over many years and is now a gorgeous landscape.
Just a couple minutes’ walk from Broken Beach, you will find a magical spot Angel’s Billabong. This is a crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean on the east coast of Nusa Penida. The crystal clear water allows you to see the patterns and textures beneath the surface of Bali sightseeing which is very natural but beautiful.
Timeline Natural Pool
Timeline is uniquely tucked away in the middle of the forest where a natural pool formed with crystal blue waters. You can peacefully float on an inner tube, scale the surrounding rocks for a thrilling cliff jump, or lay by the quiet beach just a few stairs away. To reach this Bali private tour place, we will need to go by motorbike from the car parking area of around 15 minutes.
Be ready to be shocked by the cliffs of a Tyrannosaurus Rex shaped by Klingking Beach. When you look down, you will see beautiful green rock formation sticking out of the deep blue ocean, the white sand beach, and the massive limestone cliffs. After trekking down the stairs you will find a set of even steeper stairs, which lead to the beach of Bali sightseeing.
Molenteng Tree House is perched up on the mountain facing Atuh Beach. It is not too big with wooden staircases neatly arranged and rope as a handle, making the existence of this unique spot is quite extreme yet challenging. From the house, your eyes will meet the beauty of the bay at Atuh King Five – an outcropping of islets near Atuh Beach.
Just like its name, Diamond beach offers views of karst cliffs with tapered shapes resembling gems. To reach this white sandy beach, there is a stone staircase that has been equipped with a security fence. This staircase is a very famous Bali sightseeing on social media.
This is one of the hidden Bali tour packages in Nusa Penida. From the top of the rock hill, stretches out the view of the beach with white sand. The beach looks more beautiful with the presence of rock cliffs that surround it. From the top of the hill, you can see colorful umbrellas that are installed along the beach which make the Atuh Beach view more interesting.
Peguyangan Waterfall directly plunges into the open sea. Besides the springs, there is a natural pool near the cliff and directly bordered by the edge of the cliff. The beauty of the background is more artistic with cliff views and greenery.
Giri Putri Cave Temple
The temple is one of the most unique Bali private tour destinations because of its location. Located in the cave, Giri Putri Temple is completely hidden from the outside world. To reach the temple, we have to pass one small triangle entrance, just barely enough for an adult to enter. You have to climb down a flight of stairs, in relative darkness, while walking and stooping because the roof is low. However, you will be amazed to see the sheer size of it, especially considering the narrow entrance.
Price Details :
The driver would pick you up at the hotel and would meet you at the hotel lobby at 6:00 am
- 08:00 am Arrive at Sanur port to do Check-in & Preparation
- 08:15 am Departure to Nusa Penida island would Take around 30 – 45 minutes to arrive at Nusa Penida island
- 9: oo am Arrive safely at Nusa Penida port, Driver would hold a sign of Your name at the port.
- 9:30 am Crystal Bay
- 10:30 am Broken Beach
- 11: 00 pm Angle Billabong
- 12:00 am Luch (Own Expense)
- 02:30 pm Tameling natural pool
- 05:30 pm Check-in at your hotel
Pick up at Nusa Penida hotel at 03:00 am
- 04:00 am tree house Molenteng for sunrise
- 07:00 am diamond beach
- 09:00 Breakfast included
- 10:00 am Atuh beach
- 12:00 pm Peguyangan waterfall
- 01:00 pm lunch (Own Expense)
- 13:00 pm Giri Putri cave temple
- 04:30 pm Tour Completely done and the driver would bring you to the Nusa Penida port to do Check-in.
- 5:00 pm Departure From Nusa Penida Port to Sanur port.
- 5:45 pm Arrive at Sanur port and driver would transfer you back to your hotel stay.
? The price is inclusive of private pick-up and drop, private car in Nusa Penida island, fast boat fee return, private tour at the island, entrance fee, fast boat insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, and English speaking driver (our driver will be your tour guide and photographer)
? The price is exclusive of Lunch, Swing, and Personal Needs.? What to bring: comfortable clothes, rubber shoes, sunglasses, sunblock, towel, cash, hat, camera, a set of dry clothes. ? How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel stay, the number of persons who do the trip.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day ( 24 Hours ) before for cancelation.
- Please have breakfast at the hotel before leaving
- Children 3 years old above will be charged the same rate as adult
- The infant would be free of charge
- Infrastructures in Nusa Penida are underdeveloped so you will have a bumpy ride on some of the routes within the island.
- Sanur Is Traditional harbor so you might get wet when boarding or get off the boat it is recommended to wear shorts or beachwear
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, elders, and people with a medical condition
? Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
More information and book you can contact us, don’t forget we will be coming on the YouTube channel, please follow and subscribe to our channel to see interesting videos about beautiful places in Bali.